Warning: Last items in stock!
The stable of Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C trucks welcomes a new type in this assembly kit model of a timber truck
with long rear bed featuring distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model depicts the Volvo FH16
Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH
Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck model assembly kit. Length: 733mm, width: 194mm, height: 306mm.
• The highly accurate body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille,
and cab interior details.
• Depictions of stakes (these are fixed to the model for safety purposes) and cab rear headboard use a durable
combination of resin and metal.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.
• Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members.
• Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear
on each axle enables smooth cornering.
• Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving
thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
• TR Mighty Tuned motor (35T) provides plenty of power, even when driving with loads.
• Printable templates for the creation of paper craft logs (for display only, not recommended for use when the
model is driven) will be provided to agents, and available for download from www.tamiya.com.
• LED cables in Multi-Function Control (MFC) units are not compatible with this model. Customers will need
to purchase separately available longer-cabled LEDs (Items 56549-56551) if using MFCs.
• Compatible option parts (TROP) include Items 56523, 56531, 56532, 56538 and 56548.
No customer reviews for the moment.